Self Esteem and Insecurities
Have you thought about what self esteem is and how you can get or improve it? How do you think of your self-esteem. If you are struggling with insecurities, and low esteem issues, I dedicate this video to you, afterwards follow the Nine ways to build your self esteem below the video.
Self Esteem has to do with how you feel about yourself and the way you judge yourself, how you feel about who you are. It is formed by relationships, experiences, and the way you think.
People have high self esteem, low self esteem, and some may have no self esteem at all. People with high self esteem think very highly of themselves, they are confident in whatever they do.
Self esteem It could be a result of a childhood experience, physical appearance, the negative results of peer pressure, how others react towards you, and many other life experiences.
A person with a low self esteem usually feels negative about them-self, they can be timid and shy, always concerned with how they appear to others, always wondering how someone feels about them.
You act and feel according to the image your mind holds
Nine ways to build your self esteem
1. See yourself as succeeding. Hold this mental picture in your mind unwavering. Refuse to see yourself as failing. Never doubt yourself, regardless of how things may look. Always picture success.
2. When negative thoughts come immediately cancel it out with positive thoughts
3. Refuse to allow yourself to build up obstacles in your mind.
4. Do not attempt to imitate or compare yourself to other people or be like them.
5. Repeat these scriptures with confidence and faith several times a day: ” …if God be for me, who can be against me” (Romans 8:31) and “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me ” (Philippians 4:19).
6 Seek to know yourself. Find out what motivates you, what makes you tick. How you think.
7. Seek to understand your own ability, increase it , and develop a self respect. Believe in yourself and the power God has given you.
8. put yourself and all of your circumstances in God’s hand. Grasp and hold firm to the fact that the kingdom of God is with you. (Luke 17:21)
9. Remind yourself each day that you will not be defeated because God is with you.
If you enjoyed this post about Self Esteem , share, tweet , and comment please
Follow my blog to see more of The Daily Grind.