1. Stop living in insanity. One of the definitions for insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Most of the time you are left with results that leave you feeling disappointed and unaccomplished.
With the right information and the right mind set, you can alter your life’s story and change your course of direction. Even if you are starting over you have the opportunity to change your life for the better. It all starts with a decision; the decision to change, the decision to want to be, do, and have more.
2. Don’t compare who you are to the money you do or don’t have. Your situation does not not determine who you are. The size of your bank account does not define your self worth.
Whether you are wealthy are broke, they both result from your mindset and your mindset will determine your success or failure. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make a decision to change the way you think. When you start feeling those negative broke thoughts, immediately start thinking of the positives, start thinking wealth thoughts. Ask “how” instead of “why”. Develop these habits and change will start to take place.
3. Start income producing activities. Make yourself a calendar/to do list. Whether you do it daily or weekly, make sure you have on that list a series of income producing activities. It is stated that 20 percent of your income producing activities will account for 80 percent of your income. So decide what those activities will be, make them a priority and get started.
4. Consider how you use your time. Time holds more value than almost anything even money. you can never get your time back but you can always get more money. Each of us get 24 hours a day to make a difference, to accomplish a task, to improve your wealth, to improve our health. What you do with that time is up to you. You can use that time to complain which yields no results, or you can use that time to do income producing activities and improve your life.
5. Stop over extending yourself. Are you always at the demand of others? Are you always doing everything not only for yourself but for everyone else around you? If this sounds like you, then you need to start utilizing the power of “no” and start committing yourself to what is going to bring you income.
6. Consider your circle. Who do you surround yourself with? Do you surround yourself with broke people? Successful people? Complainers? Whiners? Go getters? In most cases who you surround yourself with will determine who and how you will become. If you are in a circle of broke, complaining people, you will eventually become just like them. Change your group and change your life.
Surround yourself with people you would want to be like; people with high expectations, people who will hold you accountable.
7. Cancel your excuses. You can either have success or excuses. You can’t have both. Stop blaming everyone and everything and start focusing on your own responsibilities and your own results.
Decide today to change your daily activities and start building wealth
Funny…most people think online opportunities are pyramids schemes …
Sorry to tell you naysayers but, if you have a job, you are involved in a pyramid scheme..
(You at the bottom) Hard Working Employee
This Looks Like a Pyramid Scheme To Me!
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could actually START MAKING MONEY today in your business?
Click here and watch this video and listen to some people who are moving towards a better life changing situation.
If you are ready to change your life without having to quit what you are currently doing, watch the video and get the full details.
I am here to answer any question you may have.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
To your success
Don’t live your life on the opinions of others. What they think of you and what you should be doing does not determine your future. Don’t base your time on waiting for someone to “get with you” or “hit you up” and they never do. Don’t base your business on friendship and credit, your business and you will suffer. If you haven’t already, start working on your own dreams. Don’t spend your whole life building someone else’s. Love yourself, help as many people as you can, embrace abundance. Have a great Tuesday!
What are you facing today? What ever it is, face it.
Embrace what is before you.
Work at building the gift God has given you. Challenges will come. That’s part of life’s stage play.
Everyone will not be in your corner. Everyone will not root for you. Everyone will not be happy for you. But find those who are and hold on to them.
Those who aren’t will fall away or stand around and watch.
Adversity and change will show you who they are. Have a fantastically blessed day!