1. Stop living in insanity. One of the definitions for insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Most of the time you are left with results that leave you feeling disappointed and unaccomplished.
With the right information and the right mind set, you can alter your life’s story and change your course of direction. Even if you are starting over you have the opportunity to change your life for the better. It all starts with a decision; the decision to change, the decision to want to be, do, and have more.
2. Don’t compare who you are to the money you do or don’t have. Your situation does not not determine who you are. The size of your bank account does not define your self worth.
Whether you are wealthy are broke, they both result from your mindset and your mindset will determine your success or failure. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make a decision to change the way you think. When you start feeling those negative broke thoughts, immediately start thinking of the positives, start thinking wealth thoughts. Ask “how” instead of “why”. Develop these habits and change will start to take place.
3. Start income producing activities. Make yourself a calendar/to do list. Whether you do it daily or weekly, make sure you have on that list a series of income producing activities. It is stated that 20 percent of your income producing activities will account for 80 percent of your income. So decide what those activities will be, make them a priority and get started.
4. Consider how you use your time. Time holds more value than almost anything even money. you can never get your time back but you can always get more money. Each of us get 24 hours a day to make a difference, to accomplish a task, to improve your wealth, to improve our health. What you do with that time is up to you. You can use that time to complain which yields no results, or you can use that time to do income producing activities and improve your life.
5. Stop over extending yourself. Are you always at the demand of others? Are you always doing everything not only for yourself but for everyone else around you? If this sounds like you, then you need to start utilizing the power of “no” and start committing yourself to what is going to bring you income.
6. Consider your circle. Who do you surround yourself with? Do you surround yourself with broke people? Successful people? Complainers? Whiners? Go getters? In most cases who you surround yourself with will determine who and how you will become. If you are in a circle of broke, complaining people, you will eventually become just like them. Change your group and change your life.
Surround yourself with people you would want to be like; people with high expectations, people who will hold you accountable.
7. Cancel your excuses. You can either have success or excuses. You can’t have both. Stop blaming everyone and everything and start focusing on your own responsibilities and your own results.
Decide today to change your daily activities and start building wealth