So I heard this young lady say to her parents “living with them is like living in hell” they looked baffled and hurt. But I wonder what her part is in the hell she says she is living in. I’m sure she hasn’t truly experienced hell. But with all the hate and disrespect towards them, she will miss them when they are gone. I want to share this video with all of you who live with or have parents in their life. We all have disagreements. No one is perfect. If you are old enough and living with parents and you feel this way you have a choice to move out. Life is what you make it.
If you liked this post, please like, share, and subscribe to my blog.
It’s okay to be you. Success comes when you stop worrying about what others have to say about you. When you stop putting things off that you know you should be doing. When you say no to the whispers of giving up. When you stop let other people and unimportant things take your time from you. Success comes when you finally stop making excuses.
1. Stop living in insanity. One of the definitions for insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Most of the time you are left with results that leave you feeling disappointed and unaccomplished.
With the right information and the right mind set, you can alter your life’s story and change your course of direction. Even if you are starting over you have the opportunity to change your life for the better. It all starts with a decision; the decision to change, the decision to want to be, do, and have more.
2. Don’t compare who you are to the money you do or don’t have. Your situation does not not determine who you are. The size of your bank account does not define your self worth.
Whether you are wealthy are broke, they both result from your mindset and your mindset will determine your success or failure. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make a decision to change the way you think. When you start feeling those negative broke thoughts, immediately start thinking of the positives, start thinking wealth thoughts. Ask “how” instead of “why”. Develop these habits and change will start to take place.
3. Start income producing activities. Make yourself a calendar/to do list. Whether you do it daily or weekly, make sure you have on that list a series of income producing activities. It is stated that 20 percent of your income producing activities will account for 80 percent of your income. So decide what those activities will be, make them a priority and get started.
4. Consider how you use your time. Time holds more value than almost anything even money. you can never get your time back but you can always get more money. Each of us get 24 hours a day to make a difference, to accomplish a task, to improve your wealth, to improve our health. What you do with that time is up to you. You can use that time to complain which yields no results, or you can use that time to do income producing activities and improve your life.
5. Stop over extending yourself. Are you always at the demand of others? Are you always doing everything not only for yourself but for everyone else around you? If this sounds like you, then you need to start utilizing the power of “no” and start committing yourself to what is going to bring you income.
6. Consider your circle. Who do you surround yourself with? Do you surround yourself with broke people? Successful people? Complainers? Whiners? Go getters? In most cases who you surround yourself with will determine who and how you will become. If you are in a circle of broke, complaining people, you will eventually become just like them. Change your group and change your life.
Surround yourself with people you would want to be like; people with high expectations, people who will hold you accountable.
7. Cancel your excuses. You can either have success or excuses. You can’t have both. Stop blaming everyone and everything and start focusing on your own responsibilities and your own results.
Decide today to change your daily activities and start building wealth
Funny…most people think online opportunities are pyramids schemes …
Sorry to tell you naysayers but, if you have a job, you are involved in a pyramid scheme..
(You at the bottom) Hard Working Employee
This Looks Like a Pyramid Scheme To Me!
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could actually START MAKING MONEY today in your business?
Click here and watch this video and listen to some people who are moving towards a better life changing situation.
If you are ready to change your life without having to quit what you are currently doing, watch the video and get the full details.
I am here to answer any question you may have.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
To your success
Don’t live your life on the opinions of others. What they think of you and what you should be doing does not determine your future. Don’t base your time on waiting for someone to “get with you” or “hit you up” and they never do. Don’t base your business on friendship and credit, your business and you will suffer. If you haven’t already, start working on your own dreams. Don’t spend your whole life building someone else’s. Love yourself, help as many people as you can, embrace abundance. Have a great Tuesday!
What are you facing today? What ever it is, face it.
Embrace what is before you.
Work at building the gift God has given you. Challenges will come. That’s part of life’s stage play.
Everyone will not be in your corner. Everyone will not root for you. Everyone will not be happy for you. But find those who are and hold on to them.
Those who aren’t will fall away or stand around and watch.
Adversity and change will show you who they are. Have a fantastically blessed day!
Are You Happy? What is it in your life that would make you happy? Do you embrace inner happiness? What is it that would make your life more fulfilling? How we feel about ourselves can determine how long we live.
As you go about your daily life you will notice people who seem very pleasant in public but behind closed doors they are living in hell within themselves. What is holding you back from your happiness? Are you struggling with unhappiness, sadness, inner turmoil? These things may come from unhappy or unhealthy relationships, a job that is disliked, unfavorable circumstances, and some people just don’t know why they are unhappy.
How can you be happy? What can you do to find the happiness that you deserve?
In this article, I am going to share with you ways that you can find happiness, and make the most out of every day.
Happiness is decided ahead of time.
When you wake up in the morning, do you get up dreading the day ahead? If so, begin changing this habit.
Make up your mind to have a great day. Make up your mind that you are going to have a day of victory.
• Thank God that you are alive
• Start the day off in a grateful attitude
• Count your blessings
• Declare that “this is going to be a great day”
Being grateful is one of the keys to living a happy life. Instead of complaining about what you don’t have be grateful for what you do have. Being grateful can turn around relationships, save marriages, and even save jobs.
• Express gratitude on your job (be thankful for your job and think about the people that are unemployed , instead of complaining about to work load, be thankful for the extra work that would allow you to stay employed,
• Don’t take your health for granted
• Make it a point to make everyday a special day
Find something positive to be thankful for. Don’t take life for granted. I heard a story from a young man I went to school with who was in a terrible accident in which his car caught fire. He was trapped inside and no one was able to get him out; the rescue and paramedics had not come yet. As people stood around this young man said that two people in white came and got him out. Later after the rescue and paramedics team came, he asked for the two men who pulled him out of the car, no one saw these two men or who they were, but neither could anyone tell how he had gotten out of the car. He is grateful everyday for life, as that day could have been his last day.
We need to realize life is very short. Tell your loved ones that you love them every day; give them a hug every day.
On the gloomiest day just remember that just above those clouds the sun is shining.
If you found out you only had a few weeks to live would you live it being unhappy, upset, holding grudges?
Our mind naturally wants to think about unhappy and negative things but you have to change your focus. But you must stop focusing on the negative, and realize that every day is a gift from God. Look at what is right instead of what is wrong.
Decide how you are going to live. Sometime we are not grateful for something until it is or almost taken away from us. My mom used to always say “you never miss your water until your well runs dry”.
Yes, it may be hard to stay focused or positive when things are going wrong, when we lose our jobs, when death happens. But we must work at train our mind to see the good and condition ourselves to focus on the positive.
Circumstances may change the way you feel but it doesn’t
have to change your mind. Don’t let a few clouds sour your life. Life is full of difficulties and adversities but keep your head up. It is natural by human nature to be discouraged but the bible says “count it all joy when you fall in to various temptations “.
If you don’t feel like you have the strength to go through, ask God to give you strength and help you to keep a good attitude. When you face disappointments, your feelings will get in the way and tell you that you won’t make it but don’t believe your feelings. Talk back to those negative thoughts and replace them with positive declarations of faith by saying ” it will be a great day, God has favor in my future, My trust is in the Lord because I know He cares for me, I will not be defeated, my hope is in the Lord”
Get Healthy Be Wealthy Join a team that help you do both!
If you enjoyed this post please share and comment below!