Home » Posts tagged 'how to be open'
Tag Archives: how to be open
Want to be successful? Start the journey and pick up these 16 reminders along the road…
1. Stop being angry at every little thing.
2. Stop pointing fingers at everything that is not the way you think it should be
3. Stop talking about people and situations that you have no control over
4. Stop blaming others for your failures
5. Stop making excuses for every little thing
6. Stop talking about your demise because of all the people you tell most of them don’t care
7. Stop being the “know-it-all” –Be open to learning new things
8. Don’t say you want something and then when someone offers you suggestions you brush it off
9. Look in the mirror and fix yourself.
10. Immerse yourself in personal development daily
12. Read. Educate yourself.
13. Allow people to help you, follow instructions, and learn to take constructive criticism
14. If you are offered the examples of others, consider them.
15. Be open and willing to start small. Don’t despise small beginnings.
16. Be a go-getter and stop waiting for people to do things for you
These are found along the road to success
–Ruth aka Lady Ruth
If you enjoyed this post, please like and share!
If you had information that could save your life or the life of a person you know would you want to know about it? if so watch this video